Friday 20 June 2014

Easy ABC Fruits Crumble 简易水果金宝 (中英食谱教程)



Few days ago, when I saw Ann's easy apple crumble at her blog, I bookmarked it right away. Firstly, I have not bake any crumble before and secondly, it is the easiest crumble recipe that I have ever come across. Being a busy mum, I am always in search for a quick and simple recipe which will come in handy anytime. 


Two mornings ago, my son woke up and told me that he wants to eat bread for breakfast and I am glad that I have this 'Amazing 40 minutes bread recipe' on hand which saves the day. In less than an hour, I churn out a batch of buns with matcha lotus paste filling for him and he is a happy boy! 

Yesterday, I used this simple apple crumble recipe to try out 4 different fruits crumble using Apple, Banana, Blueberry and Cherry. I named it ABC fruit crumble as it is as easy as ABC and also the acronym of the fruit names. The crumbles were so delicious that my 2 kids and I finished all within minutes! We were actually craving for more and wish I had made double portions! (sounds greedy huh?) Thanks Ann for such a delicious and simple recipe! 

前几天在Ann的部落格看到她分享的简易苹果金宝,马上把食谱记下来。从来没做过金宝的我,看到这么简单又好吃的食谱,当然不会放过啦!昨天,改篇了这食谱,做了四种水果金宝。 烤好后,拍了照片,我和两个孩子不到几分钟就把全部的金宝吃光光了!烤得脆脆的上层和里头暖暖软软的水果,吃起来有大大的满足感!告诉你,其实我们还嫌吃不够呢。。。呵呵!






Easy ABC Fruits Crumble 
简易水果金宝
(adapted from Anncoojournal)

Ingredients食料 :
(makes 4 ramekins with 9.5cm diametre 可做四个直径9.5cm的焗杯)
     
A punnet of ABC fruits


Preparation of Fruits (you can replaced with whatever fruits you like) 
1 apple (peel, core and slice into 8 wedges)
1 banana (cut into slices of about 1.5cm thickness)
80g blueberries
15 cherries (cut into halves and pit removed)
1 tsp sugar (I sprinkle half tsp on apple and half tsp on cherry) 
1 pinch cinnamon powder (mix into apple)
1 pinch salt (mix into apple)

准备水果(可用任何你喜欢的水果) 
1 粒苹果(去皮,核,切成8片) 
1 条香蕉(切成约1.5cm厚片) 
80克 蓝莓 
15 粒樱桃(切半,取出核) 
1小匙砂糖(苹果和樱桃各撒半茶匙) 
一小撮肉桂粉(拌入苹果片) 
一小撮盐(拌入苹果片)



For making crumble
35g brown sugar
45g rolled oats
70g plain flour
40
g unsalted butter (cut to cubes)

做金宝酥粒
35克 赤糖 
45克 燕麦片 
70克 中筋面粉 

40​
克 无盐牛油(切成方块)


Method
做法:

1. Grease the ramekins. (I used canola oil spray, you can also grease it with butter.) 

1。焗杯喷一层油或扫一层牛油。 



2. Put the prepared fruits into each ramekin. 
2。​​准备好的水果​放入焗杯。 




3. Using your finger tips, rub the brown sugar, rolled oats, plain flour and butter together into crumble.

3用手指把赤​糖,燕麦,中筋面粉和牛油成粒状。




4. P
lace the crumble on top of the fruits and bake in preheated oven at 170 degree Celsius top and bottom heat for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4。洒在水果上后,放入已预热的烤箱里,170摄氏度上下火烤约20分钟或至金黄色即可。





Note: I made more crumble than Ann's recipe as I know my kids will love more of this crunchy top. 
小笔记:因为知道孩子们会喜欢那脆脆的上层,所以做了比较多的金宝酥粒。
 

Take your pick! 
任你选!  



Update
Feedback given by reader who has tried out this recipe:

ShiauWay says she has added walnuts to it and her kids love it!






This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs up (June 2014: Butter) organised by Bake For Happy Kids, and My Little Favourite DIY, hosted by Jozelyn Ng of Spice Up My Kitchen

“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link back to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
编写或翻译食谱需要时间和精力的,请不要复制或将它作为自己的食谱。如果你想分享在我部落格的任何食谱,请提供在这里的相关链接,谢谢。"

© Copyright 2014 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg


11 comments :

Bakericious said...

Cheryl, you and Ann are fast, I bookmarked but still have not try out yet, looks so nice with so many kind of fruits.

Little blue said...

叮咚。。。叮咚。。。我在你家大门外,我要来分一杯羹!!这个我喜欢。。。我也是喜欢上面那个脆脆的。。。。

Victoria Bakes said...

this is an amazing 3 step crumble... 1, 2, 3 and bake!! i want this when i'm back ok?

p.s. did i tell you i love your oven?

Jozelyn Ng said...

Cheryl...your ABC crumbles really looks as easy as ABC...
Thanks for linking with LTU!

ann low said...

Cheryl, I like your ABC crumbles. Hope I can have them all for myself.... more greedy than you :D
Thanks for the mention :)

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

This sound healthy and good!

Zoe said...

Hi Cheryl,

I saw this recipe at Ann's blog too. These fruity crumbles are truly as easy to bake as ABC and as delicious as you want them to be :D

Zoe

Noob Cook said...

wow I'm loving all your bakes here! and the detailed photos are great too :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I want to try these delicious n healthy crumbles but i do not have ramekins. Wat can i use instead?

Baking Taitai said...

Hi Siew Gek, you can use glass baking dish, disposable aluminium moulds etc. to bake it too.

Anonymous said...

Hi cheryl! thanks for the reply tips :D